“If everyone is moving forward together, then success takes care of itself”
Effective teams do not happen by accident. The development of an effective team requires understanding, balancing of individuals strengths and weaknesses, strong, thoughtful leadership and a willingness to challenge ideas and actions. ‘Building Effective Teams’ is a 1-day team building workshop focussed on strengthening core team values, enhancing teamwork and providing a clear understanding of individual / team strength and areas of personal / team development.
This workshop explores:
- A process for teamwork
- Roles team members play within the team
- Working with individual differences
- Process for exploring and generating positive conflict
- Development of the team charter
- Practical activity that challenges team behaviour
At the end of the workshop, team members will be able to:
- Better understand themselves and other members of the team
- Understand the strengths and weaknesses of the team
- Possess a higher level of tolerance for different operating styles
- Demonstrate enhances team effectiveness
- Map the process for taking the team forward
Designed for: New or newly formed teams preparing for major challenges; team members, team supervisors and team managers.
Duration: 1 day
Booking: To book a Leading & Adapting to Change workshop for your team members, Managers or workplace, call our helpful and experienced staff on 0409 627 270, or click on the link below.
Bonus! Book three or more participants on the workshop and we will include a one-hour follow up coaching session free, conducted in-house or via teleconference, to help participants integrate new learning into the workplace and ensure further retention of workshop.