Francesca MacPherson - CIC Higher Education
Francesca MacPherson is the General Manager of CIC Higher Education.
Francesca gives us her insights regarding her own development journey and what she has learnt in developing leaders.
Francesca discusses the following questions:
1.What was your first leadership role? What did you learn?
2. Who was the boss or mentor that most influenced you as a leader? What did you learn?
3. What is the most difficult part of managing a team? What takes the most effort?
4. What has been the most rewarding experience as a leader?
5. What was the biggest mistake you made as a leader? What was the impact on you / others?
6. Have you had a leadership coach or mentor? What advice or learning did you receive that made a difference for you? What changes did you make?
7. Who is the leader or public figure you most respect and why?
8. What is your best tip for managing day to day tasks and getting things done?
9. What book / podcast / Youtube video / Ted talk would you recommend to others?
10. What is the one leadership hack / leadership model that you use or think about to make your life easier?