“If you don’t like something, change it; if you can’t change it, change the way you think about it.”
In the fast-paced world of technology in which we live, change is common place. With all of the change that takes place in our daily lives, we could assume that everyone adapts to change readily and easily. Anyone who has been involved in a change process knows differently! This 1-day workshop provides you with the skills to adapt to changing situations and help your team to do the same.
By the end of this workshop, you will be able to:
- Identify qualities associated with change readiness
- Examine your own level of change readiness and plan for further developing your capacity to deal with change
- Know how to cope, and help others to cope, with organisational change
- Describe the four stages of the reaction to change cycle
- List four common motives for resistance to change and discuss tips for overcoming each
- Tips for creating positive change
- List four keys for generating motivation for change
- Discuss how to use these motivators to increase the impetus for positive change
- Help your team develop an attraction to change
- Plan how you will support the change process in their own department or organisation
“Things do not change; we change.”
Henry David Thoreau
Suitable for: Leaders, managers and participants involved in a change process.
Duration: 1 day
Bonus: Book three or more participants on the workshop and we will include a one-hour follow up coaching session free, conducted in-house or via teleconference, to help participants integrate new learning into the workplace and ensure further retention of workshop
Booking: To book a Leading & Adapting to Change workshop for your team members, Managers or workplace, call our helpful and experienced staff on 0409 627 270, or click on the link below.