Clients are the lifeblood of any business – we can’t survive without them. You could go as far as to say that no matter what industry you work in, you have one primary goal – that is to serve a client. Internal or external, we must meet a client need to ensure that tasks and functions meet expectations. Yet many businesses treat their clients as a given – an expected commodity. It is this mentality – particularly in the current environment – that can severely damage a business for years.
Consider these 7 questions:
- What compelling ideas can you bring to your clients?
- What ‘Core’ relationships are you going to focus on developing this year?
- Do you build trust your clients?
- Are you clear about whom you do and do not want as a client?
- What are you going to do this year to ensure that clients call YOU?
- Which established clients of yours will you ask for a reference or referral this year?
- Can you clearly communicate to clients how you can help them and their businesses GROW?
If you or your team members struggled to answer these questions, perhaps this Business Skills Workshop is for you! Developed in partnership with Marie Farrugia of Time for You (www.timeforyou.com.au), the purpose of this Business Skills Workshop is to provide participants with the skills, tool and behaviours to ensure that they manage client relationship effectively for their own, and their businesses, prosperity.
The key themes for this workshop include:
- Why Manage Client Relationships?
- 6 Keys for Client Relationship Management
- Building Your Personal Networking Tree
- Enhancing Personal Networking Relationships
- Best Practice Communication with Clients
- Understanding your Clients Needs
- The 4 Steps to Client Development
- Institutionalising the Growth of Client Relationships
- The 7 Principles of Dealing with Client Crises
- Personal Development Requirements to Grow Client Relationships
All topics covered employ the use of case studies, activities, practical examples and experiences of the participants and facilitators to enrich learning and aid knowledge retention. Each participant will leave the workshop with a client development framework to ensure that learning is put into practise.
Designed for: Account Managers, Client Relationship / Liaison Managers, Sales Managers and people seeking to excel in a client-facing role.
Duration: 1 day