Speaking and listening are basic human skills, but in a leadership sense, [...]
DEVELOPING LEADERS THAT BUILD HIGH PERFORMING TEAMS TO DELIVER IMPROVED BUSINESS OUTCOMES
REFINING LEADERSHIP SKILLS FOR OPTIMAL PEOPLE PERFORMANCE
Utilising individual strengths and addressing skill deficiencies to meet and exceed personal and business expectations.
85% OF TEAMS ARE FLYING BLIND TO THEIR LEADER/BOSS/CEO EXPECTATIONS
WANT TO BE PART OF THE 15% THAT AREN'T?
Only 15% of leaders clarify what they want and how they want it in the workplace. The other 85% have their teams fly blind - creating highly inefficient workplaces. Download our short Team Expectations checklist to discuss your leadership clarity with your team / business.
John Ratten Chief Executive Officer
/ 4 Legs Petfood and Rawbone Petfood
'Following the coaching I'm now more confident with running the business and knowing I'm fulfilling all aspects of my role. The outcomes from the coaching work has increased the whole teams confidence and improved their interactions with one another too.
Francesca MacPherson General Manager / CIC Higher Education
'Leadership coaching with Michael Peiniger has helped me more than I thought it would, I wasn't sure what to expect but his coaching brought out the leader who was always in me, but perhaps was a little afraid.
Sarah Gafforini Head of Strategy
/ Marie Stopes International
'I highly recommend the Kameleon's leadership program. This program helped me rediscover what I am passionate about as well as my tolerances. Michael's uncanny ability to know how to challenge you as a leader just when you need it positively changed my worldview.
Stuart Smith Chief Financial Officerr / Fin Designs + Effects
''The Checkpoint process was a brilliant insight into my strengths and weaknesses, and how I have been dealing with numerous issues and pressures in my business and working life. I have found Michael's approach to be personable, professional and of the highest integrity at all time. I highly recommend their services to you if you want real direction in your business and managerial activities.'
why work with us?
WHAT CAN WE PROVIDE THAT SETS US APART?
Are you are CEO, COO, business leader or manager who feels responsible for everything, despite having a team around you? We work with leaders that:
HIGH PERFORMING LEADERS = HIGH PERFORMING BUSINESSES
EFFECTIVE LEADERSHIP SKILLS HAVE NEVER BEEN AS NECESSARY AS THEY ARE TODAY
We develop leaders through walking our own talk. Kameleons executive coaches and facilitators:
% of employees that left their job because of difficulties with their Manager
% of employees that left because of difficult interactions with co-workers
% of Australian Employees that believe workplaces need better leaders & managers
% of organisations that anticipate a shortfall in leadership in the next 5 years
'NOT ALL READERS ARE LEADERS, BUT ALL LEADERS ARE READERS.' HARRY. S. TRUMAN
Utilising our experience as leaders and managers and harnessing the latest leadership and team research, we share our knowledge through articles, blog posts, short videos and webinars.
What is one thing that CEOs, leaders, managers, supervisors and small business [...]
When it comes to the leadership skills and behaviours of Australian leaders, [...]
LET'S discuss your needs
Phone Number: +61 409 627 270 (Mobile) Phone Number: +61 3 9982 4439 (Office)
Email Address: email@example.com
For Enquiry: firstname.lastname@example.org
Address: 100 Orlando Street, Hampton, VIC, 3188
Address: 2/1 Riverside Quay, Southbank, VIC, 3006
GET IN TOUCH
Our home offices are located in Melbourne, and we have satellite offices based in Sydney, Brisbane and Adelaide.
Institute of Management & Leadership Development (ABN: 4415 538 719)
LOOKING TO HAVE YOUR BUSINESS & LEADERSHIP SKILLS REACH NEW HEIGHTS?
Want your business to achieve at a greater velocity? We know how to get you there!
Call, email or fill out the form provided for further information regarding the Institute of Management & Leadership Development Programs, Workshops, Executive Leadership Coaching and Velocity Leadership CheckPoint psychometric profiles.