“You get the best effort from others not by lighting a fire beneath them, but by building a fire within.”
Coaching staff has become one of the most critical elements of competence of any leader / manager. Without committed coaches that recognize and develop people to their full potential in others, businesses will not achieve their visions and. The ‘Coaching for Success’ workshop will help you bring out the best in your people by supporting you in creating a coaching culture that delivers bottom-line value to your organisation and the individuals working within it.
At the completion of Coaching for Success you will be able to:
- Explain the role of an effective coach as well as the coaching process
- Define the qualities and the 5 main activities of an effective coach
- Build a coaching foundation
- Explain the 5 elements of coaching and the STEER method
- Motivate people by identifiying their individual coaching preferences
- Walk through the coaching process through active learning
- Communicate expectations and goals and evaluate performance
- Use appropriate verbal and non-verbal communication methods and effective questioning technique
- Conduct face-to-face meetings and debriefs
Designed for: Managers and supervisors required to coach their employees for optimal performance
Duration: 1 day
Booking: To book a Coaching for Success workshop for your team members, supervisors or workplace coaches, call our helpful and experienced staff on 0409 627 270 or click on the link below.