Everyone deserves to work for a great leader. You know the type of leader that I am talking about.
- Someone who has a passion for what they do – so much so that it becomes infectious and others ‘just want to be around them’.
- The type of person that takes the time to get to know you and what you want to achieve, then helps you to try and achieve them.
- The person that leads by example and works hard, and pushes the team around them to work just as hard for the good of the business.
- The person who is not afraid to have a tough conversation when it is warranted, will say sorry and apologise when it is needed, and praise when it is deserved.
- The type pf person that adapts to what their teams needs and provides what they can’t provide for themselves, rather than just want they want to provide.
- The person that takes a little more of the responsibility and a little less of the credit.
Will you become the type of leader that everyone wants to work for? What steps are you taking to achieve it? Who is helping you on the path to becoming a great leader (because we all know you don’t need to do it on your own)?
Don’t Know Where to Start? The Velocity Leadership CheckPoint is the Place
Do you know the impact you have on your leader and / or team?
If you are unsure of your impact on your leader / team, perhaps you should complete the Velocity Leadership CheckPoint? 25 behavioural leadership traits, focussed in 5 distinct leadership capabilities – a ‘must know’ for any leader or team looking to drive high performance. If you haven’t completed the CheckPoint, get in touch with us today to arrange an appointment. Read through the comments and feedback from those that have – many say that it has had a profound effect on how they lead and perform within a team.
Focussed, personal, confidential, honest and practical – all words that have been used in testimonials to describe the Institute of Management & Leadership Development’s Executive Leadership Coaching. If this sounds like something that could be useful for you or a member of your team, get in touch with us today for a confidential chat about your needs.