‘Good plans shape good decisions. That’s why good planning helps to make elusive dreams come true.’
Lester R. Bittel
In recent years, it has become apparent that the ability for managers and leaders to make tough decisions is waning. Decisions based on logical assumptions using the best information available is a skill that all managers should master. This course challenges leaders and managers in an experiential environment to make , test and apply decisions with a real team, as well as test the consequences of actions on task, team and individual.
By the end of this workshop, you will be able to:
- Identify current level of effectiveness in problem solving,
- Identify strategies for more effective problem solving,
- Implement problem solving strategies for addressing development areas,
- Explain the types of decision making strategies that we can apply,
- Apply a model for decision making as a leader,
- Implement actions plans for making decisions during experiential activities,
- Implement actions plans during complex activities balancing the needs of task, team and individual, and
- Apply lessons learnt in experiential activities to workplace scenarios.
Suitable for: Leaders, managers and participants involved in a change process.
Duration: 1 day
Booking: To book a Planning & Decision Making workshop for your team members, Managers or workplace, call our helpful and experienced staff on 0409 627 270 or click on the link below.
Bonus! Book three or more participants on the workshop and we will include a one-hour follow up coaching session free, conducted in-house or via teleconference, to help participants integrate new learning into the workplace and ensure further retention of workshop.