“There are always three speeches, for every one you actually gave. The one you practiced, the one you gave, and the one you wish you gave.”
Consider the following questions:
1. Do you get nervous at the thought of presenting in public?
2. Have you ever been tongue-tied when pitching your ideas?
3. Are you unsure of how to structure a good presentation?
4. Are you sick of ‘death by Powerpoint’ and want to deliver impact and meaning with your presentation?
If you answered Yes to any of the questions above, then this is the Business Skill Workshop for you! Presenting in front of a group is one of the most daunting experiences a leader or manager can undertake, yet it is one of the most commonly used methods of communication in the business world. This course is for everyone who wants to improve their presentation skills.
Participant numbers are usually limited to no more than eight to allow time for individual guidance and help from the experienced Kameleons facilitator. Constructive feedback plays a vital role in achieving the outcomes of this Business Skills Workshop. Feedback is delivered honestly and carefully throughout the multiple presentation sessions, with previous participants sighting this as aspect of the course as a vital tool in developing their confidence, enthusiasm and presentation skill.
By the end of this workshop you will be able to:
- Use the knowledge and skills required to make a presentation that gets the message across in an interesting and dynamic way
- Know how to conquer nerves, capture an audience, and get them on your side.
- This course will take you step-by-step through the stages of making successful presentations whether your purpose is to inform, persuade, or win more business.
- Effective Communication In Presentations
- The Essentials Of An Effective Presentation
- Creating The Presentation
- The Beginning, The Middle & The End
- Developing Aims & Objectives
- Idea Generation
- Strategies To Organize Your Talk
- The Use Of Questions In Presentations
- Use Of Visual Aids
- Preparation Of The Venue
- Preparing Yourself For The Presentation
- The Challenging Audience
- Develop Your Own Style B
- Transfer Of Learning To The Workplace
- Participant Presentations With Facilitator Feedback
Practical work will include: Short presentations from each participant. Pre-course work is mandatory for this training, as there is restricted time to prepare the presentations during the workshop.
Designed for: Anyone required to deliver a presentation or training course to staff that has to deliver impact and meaning.
Duration: 1 dayBooking: To book a Presentation Skills workshop for your team members or supervisors, call our helpful and experienced staff on 0409 627 270 or click on the link below.