Does the thought of presenting a training session to peers or senior managers fill you with dread?
Do you want to do more than just flick through a Powerpoint presentation? Wonder how you can make your presentation more dynamic and get people interested and engaged? Presenting your ideas in front of others doesn’t need to be so difficult! This highly interactive training course (in either 2 or 3-day format) is designed to prepare you for the design, delivery and evaluation of a training session of your choice. Tailored developmental feedback and opportunities to workshop live presentations ensure that you by the end of this course you will grow in competence and confidence when delivering presentations.
By the end of the 2-day course, you will be able to:
- Apply adult learning principles to the development of a learning plan,
- Prepare a learning plan,
- Adapt learning plans to meet learner needs and the learning context,
- Prepare learning resources that aid training,
- Display effective instructional attributes when facilitating,
- Deliver and facilitate a training session, and
- Evaluate the effectiveness of a training session.
By the end of the 3-day course, you will be able to:
- Hone your skills further, as each section of the training session is evaluated to provide maximum interaction from participants and detailed feedback from skilled training coaches.
- You will exude confidence will your interactive, polished and tailored presentation!
Suitable for: Anyone required to design or deliver a presentation or training course in front of others.
Duration: 2 or 3 days
Bonus: Book three or more participants on the workshop and we will include a one-hour follow up coaching session free, conducted in-house or via teleconference, to help participants integrate new learning into the workplace and ensure further retention of workshop.
Booking: To book a 2- or 3-day Train the Trainer workshop for your team members, Managers or workplace, call our helpful and experienced staff on 0409 627 270 or click on the link below.